Sunday, October 1, 2017

True Story!

Hello, hello!

I am super excited to tell you about a new class, coming soon, from the fabulous May Flaum. And, I am thrilled to be a contributor!

This class is going to be so much fun! I love scrapbooking my stories and the content of this course is all about how to get your stories told. In addition to the amazing content from May, she will be joined by several guest instructors... including me!

And here's a little sneaky peak of what I have been working on for this class...



My lesson includes a complete start to finish process video of a 12x12 scrapbooking page, along with some of my top tips for storytelling in your scrapbooking. And, I just love how my layout turned out! I can't wait to share it with you in class!

Head on over to CraftWithMay.com to learn all about class and to get registered. May ALWAYS brings it in her classes and goes way above and beyond with her content. You don't want to miss it! Be sure to keep a watch on my Instagram account as I will be giving away a spot in class over there soon...

See you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...