Monday, October 23, 2017

Mini Pocket Letters!

A friend recently shared an adorable video from Little Hot Tamale with me. And so we decided we need to start exchanging these!

But, before I get to the one I made, I want to share the envelope I made to send it in...

I LOOOOOVE the way that embossed tree turned out!


I just so enjoy making mail art!

And here is my mini pocket! Our theme was "fall..."

The front:

I put some stamps and my Brother ScanNCut, plenty of sequins and buttons from 28 Lilac Lane, and various bits and bobs from my stash.

And the back! Complete with Flair and Washi!


As always, links to supplies are on my FAQ page.
I had so much fun putting this together and can't wait to make more!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow, this is really cute!! Love it. So neat. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...