Monday, February 27, 2017

Perspective...

Hello there!

Lately, I have been trying not to purchase any supplies and get creative with what I have on hand. This is two-fold. Mostly, it's because we are putting all of our money into a renovation. But, it's also because I have so many bits around the studio, that I really should make use of them! Now, most of you know that I am not a keeper of things and not even close to a hoarder of supplies... so, when I say "bits" I really do mean small off cuts of larger projects.

Recently, I was prompted by a leftover scrap of Gelli print to scrap up a page...





As always, I put lots of lovely 28 Lilac Lane and A Flair For Buttons to use. Links on my FAQ page.

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Smile and enjoy your week Ashli! Much love to you and your family....always a joy to visit your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you put your bits to use in the LO, Ashli!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...