Monday, November 21, 2016

Ready, Set, and all DONE!

All done... with what, you ask? Christmas shopping and wrapping! YAY!

I have a personal mission each year to finish all the Christmas stuff no later than Thanksgiving. I love having it all done and being able to just enjoy the holidays and time with sweet family. So, this past weekend, I spent a little time putting the finishing touches on some gifts...

To get the ball rolling, I first cut some snow flakes on my Brother Scan N Cut...
Then, as shown in the photo above, I gathered some glitter and some gold flakes, along with glossy medium. Then, once the snowflakes were covered in the glossy medium, I applied the shiny fun! For the flakes, I simps pressed them right into the jar...
And there they are... 
Once dry, I cleaned off the excess and painted another layer of gloss medium on top.

Then, I added them to my wrapped presents, along with some pretty buttons from Buttons Galore and More...




Love it!

Happy Thanksgiving!







2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and holiday season......you will certainly enjoy it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, beautiful snowflakes! I don't know how I missed this one. Love them. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...