One of my favorite ways to add an artistic touch in my paper crafting and art journaling is through the use of stamps. Stamps really are just another mark-making tool in our crafty belt. In this class, we will explore artistic ways to put your stamps to use!
Please have a look at this little video for more info:
Want a few more details?
Here you go...
With this course, you will receive instant access to the following:
- SIX intro videos discussing why I buy a stamp, how I stamp, and tried and true design concepts for stamping success.
- TWELVE start to finish project videos: 6 layouts, 3 cards, and 3 art journal spreads, all voiced in real-time.
- That comes to a total of 18 videos, with just over 3 1/2 hours of video content.
- A PDF download of course content.
- Access to me via email for any and all questions, ponderings, etc...
- Ability to download videos to your own personal computer or compatible device for permanent archiving and viewing.
- Twelve exclusive projects that is are available to students in this class and are guaranteed not to be shared elsewhere.
- Online access to class as long as my website is active (which should be a very long time).
- Comment form in which to chat and share links to your work.
- And, what I hope, is an abundant amount of inspiration!
Questions and Answers:
How are these videos different from what you already post for free on YouTube?
- While I do share a bit about my process in those videos, these videos are much more in-depth. I provide more detailed descriptions and more comprehensive tutorials of my process. My YouTube videos are either fast forwarded, voiced over, or both. All of the videos in this course are voiced in real-time and nothing is fast forwarded. In addition, I have not done a complete and comprehensive stamping video on my YouTube. This course is indeed the first of its kind!
- I encourage you to take this course regardless of the supplies you currently have! The tips and ideas should provide you with plenty of inspiration to get you started, even if your supplies are limited. That being said, I do realize it is helpful to know more than that. So, the bare minimum supplies I suggest for this course are the following:
Some sort of paint (even old house paint will do)
Three stamps: a small, a medium, and a large. (An alphabet stamp wouldn't hurt but isn't necessary)
- The classroom page will contain a detailed supply link list
Do I need to know how to stamp to take this class?
- Nope. While I do operate and approach this coarse with the assumption that you have a very basic knowledge of stamping, it is not required. You are welcome to email me any time with questions!
- While I feel this class is an extremely good value for the price, I would not want anyone to be unhappy with their purchase. If that is indeed the case, please contact me directly and we can work together to resolve any issue you may be having.
- Only $23!
- You may purchase this course in my ETSY SHOP HERE. Upon purchase, you will be sent an email with the PDF download. This PDF also includes the private classroom page link as well as the video passcode. If you have any difficulties with the email, the links, or the PDF... simply email me (email@example.com) and we will resolve any and all issues asap!
- Email me! firstname.lastname@example.org - I am always, always happy to help!
Thanks so much for your loyal support and I look forward to seeing you in class!