Monday, October 3, 2016

And Sometimes You Spill the Tea...

So, it turns out that my MacBook is not nearly excited about my morning tea as I am... shocker, I know. After a mild (or, major) moment of panic, some bonding with the hair dryer, various prayers and cries for help... let's just say, the poor thing was totaled. Thus began a long week of computers, hard drives, data backup, poor customer service, and more super thrilling things...

Ah - but, I am back up and running and iMovie is working! Huzzah! So... I will have a video coming soon.

In the mean time... here is a little sneaky peaky...


See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Ah hate when that happens. I try to keep liquids under tight wraps around my stuff. I'm usually an accident waitin' on a happenin' LOL. Glad it all worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Sounds like a full out Murphy's Law day for you! I know that panic feeling, and I am glad all is now well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about your troubles. But definitely looking forward to your video, and your painting. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACCK! Glad you are back up and running now and the trials and tribulations are behind you now (until the next one.....HA!) Love your sneak!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...