Sunday, October 9, 2016

A New Art Journaling Video!

Hi there!

I must confess, it sort of feels like I should be given a medal for this video. Getting a new Mac up and running with all of my old files and preferences... well... let's just say it was not simple. Ah... but I am blessed to have a new computer after dousing mine with ginger tea last week...

#momentofsilence

And now... a new video!

YAY!

And, I'll be back with more throughout the week on my Instagram and YouTube.

Thanks for watching!









1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful spread. I loved the colors you used, especially on the face. Great job on your computer work, too, I know how hard that is. I love your videos, Ashli, thank you for sharing them. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...