Monday, August 22, 2016

Painting Large and an Art Journaling Spread...

Happy Monday!

I have been working a bit more on my large painting. Here is the progression as of late:



I'm at the point with it now where I need to decide if I want to stay with bright and bold, or tone everything down... I must ponder...


I also had the chance to record an art journaling spread this week! I was in the mood to work a bit more simply with just some colored pencils and such. 

Enjoy!







Thanks for stopping by! And, stay tuned as I have an extra post going up this week of something really fun...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, Ashli! So pretty, and I love the large painting. I have to catch your video a little later in the day, but I'm very curious about the colored pencils, and of course very inexperienced. Thanks! Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful painting and art journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO fun to watch her come to life! What did you use to write with at the end?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...