Monday, August 8, 2016

July Pages, Documented Life, and More Bible Journaling...

Hello, hello!

It's been a fun and crafty week around here! I completed my July pocket pages...





And, I may have gone a little button crazy on some of this. But, how can I resist those gorgeous 28 Lilac Lane goodies! (Disclosure, I am fortunate enough to work with them and you can find links to buy the gorgeousness on my FAQ page.)

I also added some fun FLAIR! (Also on my FAQ page)

Earlier last week, I had the pleasure of attending another bible journaling class. This time, I made a fun tag, inspired by the lovely crown stamp set of the month. I ended up incorporating it into my Documented Life Project too!
And this cutie little birdie from Buttons Galore and More...(find that link over on the FAQ page as well)

 
Also, I am just starting to do some oversized painting and will share some glimpses of that soon!
Have a great week!


2 comments:

  1. Love your Life Documented pages! Oh, wow, I'd love to see what you're painting. Always interested in that. Hope you're having an awesome summer. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry...ps...I also love, love, love the colors in your bible journaling page. It's really beautiful, and so is the face.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...