Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Fall Jewels...



Hello there! I have something exciting to tell you about! May Flaum has a new limited edition mix in the 28 Lilac Lane line!! This mix is available for a limited time only and you can find it exclusively at Buttons Galore . You can enter code LL400 when checking out between now and 11:59p eastern time on Friday (26th) and you’ll get $1 off making it just $5.99. YAY FUN!

I was fortunate enough to get my hands on some of these goodies and I would love to share with you what I made! Take a look:





Aren't they gorgeous?!?! 

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Ashli! And how cute is she? Oakleigh's getting so big! It's so fun at that age to watch some of these first time experiences through their eyes. (A bit of time flew so fast going on around here). The kit is so lovely, too. I love those touches of wood. And the jewel toned colors are so pretty. Anyway, love this layout. I just love your 12x12's! Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...