Monday, August 15, 2016

Art Museums, Documented Life, and Oversized Painting...

Hello there!

We have been enjoying a membership to our local art museum and I was even able to scrap about it this week!





This layout includes the lovely goodies from both 28 Lilac Lane and A Flair For Buttons. As always, you can find links of my FAQ page.

I also got started with August in my Documented Life Project...

And finally, I have enjoyed painting LARGE! Here is a progression thus far...
Please note, I left much of the background in the photos so you can get a sense of scale...






That's all for now! But, lots of fun things are in the works... stay tuned!



3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, it's beautiful! Truly lovely painting. Love the start of your August life documented project. Awesome. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that photo in your layout! So awesome :)
    We have a pretty great art museum here, too that I have loved going to since I was a little girl.

    And whoa on your painting. I am literally in awe of the size and your talent :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...