Monday, June 20, 2016

A Throwback with a Video, Buttons, Flair, and Documented Life....

Hello there!

I have a new video to share with you...

And here is the finished page...
I just love how this one turned out... a new favorite for sure!

This week, I have been working hard on getting caught up with my Documented Life Project!
Here are some sneakies...





As you can tell, I have been using lots of Flair from A Flair For Buttons and plenty of gorgeous 28 Lilac Lane!

And, as you might have guessed by that last picture, I am caught up! That means I am officially 6 months in with this. So, I think a little flip through video is in order, don't you?

Stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. Really loved watching your process with this layout, especially the layers with the photo. Really masterful. It's something I still struggle with. Loved the peek at your Life Documented project for the month, looks really pretty with the sequins. Thanks for sharing! Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...