Monday, June 13, 2016

A Sketch Challenge, A Double Page Process Video, and some Documented Life...

Hello there! I am hosting the June sketch challenge over at Cocoa Daisy. Check out all the details here.

I even put together a video for the occasion...

And here is the final layout:

This week, I have also been hard at work on my Documented Life Project...
As you can see, I am using tons of the gorgeous 28 Lilac Lane goodies designed by the fabulous May Flaum. The full line of these gorgeous goodies is available at Ellen Hutson (link on my sidebar.)

The goal is to have May finished before June is over... HA!

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!


2 comments:

  1. Really cute! I love how you just seamlessly turned this into a 2 page layout. It's an awesome sketch, too. Love those photos, the girls look so excited about their room. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your process Ashli. Love your videos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...