Monday, May 30, 2016

Walden Pond, Unboxing, and Fairy Gardens!

Hello there!

The Cocoa Daisy June kit, Walden Pond, revealed over the weekend and I have a little unboxing to share with you...



And here is what I made with those lovely goodies...






I have two process videos coming in June that go along with a couple of these projects too. Also, with much thought, I have decided to step down from the Cocoa Daisy team. I have LOVED working with them and their amazing kits but it is time for me to move on... perhaps to work on some more classes... :)

This week has involved lots of outside activities as the weather has been wonderful! We all worked on our fairy gardens and decided that the buttons from 28 Lilac Lane make the most perfect "ponds..."
Oh yes... and painting is always more fun when outside:
As we finish up a home renovation project around here, I am hoping to carve out some time this week for my Documented Life Project, as well as some pocket scrapbooking. Oh, and I have an art journaling video that will post this week as well. 

See you around the inter webs!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, Oakleigh's hair has gotten so long. And you and Spencer did a beautiful job on their room. What a surprise! They must have been thrilled. And nothings like playing your violin with sunglasses on, how cool is she, she must be a pip! Anyway, I look forward to watching your unboxing video, which is always so fun, this evening, and as well as your process videos later in the month. And I really look forward to seeing what you have planned. I'll miss your dt work, as I love seeing your projects, but there's a time and place for all good things. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your short & sweet unboxing videos and seeing all the creativeness on your projects. Great little card with the beautiful planner pages/dashboard stitched with gold thread, what a fun double layout (this kit was perfect), the rockstar violinist cracks me up, love how you cut up the DITL card for your card (brilliant!), love what you do with strips & circles. It breaks my heart to see you leave CD but know you must continue your art journey and wish you the best. And yes, will still be stalking you on YouTube, blog, your classes and guess I will have to sign up for Instagram. Thank you so much for all your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just found you on youtube, strangely enough it was a video for a pocket page from 2014, but you are the first person to inspire me to do pocket pages, such imagination I just loved it. I am also in the beginning process of scrapbooking and will look to your blog now for more inspiration. Great pages.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...