Friday, April 8, 2016

March Pocket Page Spread...

Hi hi!

Happy Friday! Today, I have my March pocket page spread to share with you. I had more fun using lots of 28 Lilac Lane goodies (find it at Ellen Hutson!), Flair from A Flair For Buttons, and some ephemera!

Take a look...
I added some watercolor and extra letter stickers to the "Magic" card from Family Portraits to create my title pocket.

And the shaker card. Oh, how I LOVE it! That is all goodness from May's 28 Lilac Lane (link to Ellen Hutson) and I just can't get enough!

Oh, and the key? Also from 28 Lilac Lane, as is the beautiful green button. I just couldn't resist putting the key on the pocket with the tickets from The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. Perfect, yes?

And finally, a very special moment is punctuated with the perfect piece of FLAIR!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful spread, Ashli. I really love your approach to pocket pages, much like I love your approach to just about everything. I've been seriously thinking about Project Life. My life is due to change, drastically, next summer (2017), and I'm strongly feeling the need to capture, what, I'm not sure. Part of it is I think trying to hold on to something, anyway I don't know. I wish I knew about this when my kids were younger. Oh, I'm so sorry, poor Oakley! Hope she's feeling better soon. Great stuff, as always. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...