Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Documented Life Project... March 2016!

Hi there!

Popping in today with some picts for you of my March DLP 2016

I am loving this project! The prompts are so manageable that it is very easy to stay current!

This month, I played with a few new things... one of which was painting a more expressive face...
And of course, the usual fun stuff too!


There is some gorgeous FLAIR by A Flair For Buttons...

And I put LOTS of the gorgeous 28 Lilac Lane goodies to use too!






I plan to do a flip through of everything too at some point... perhaps at the 6 month mark?

See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Absolutely gorgeous, Ashli! We need this eye candy on our Facebook group! Please? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you!!! I'm not on Facebook... but feel free to post :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh. Absolutely gorgeous, Ashli! We need this eye candy on our Facebook group! Please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Love seeing your projects. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...