Saturday, April 23, 2016

Cocoa Daisy - April 2016!

Hello, hello! All of the goodies in the April Cocoa Daisy Kits were so hot off the presses, I just recently had the chance to work with them. So, what did I make?

Take a look...

First up, a soft and dreamy card using one of the gorgeous exclusive stamps...
Next up, turning the negatives from a cut file to use!

And, I even had a video for this one...

Here, I am putting the positive shapes from the aforementioned cut files to use...

For this one, I am playing along with the April sketch challenge over on our Forums...

And last, but certainly not least... creating a simple page to document a very special moment...

Thanks for stopping by!
See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. What treasures! I always admire your work and I'm especially fond of that simple, sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each and every one is beautiful and tells a lovely story! Hope the little one in the cast is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. You embellished these layouts so perfectly. And those cards...love! Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...