Friday, March 25, 2016

February Family Portraits...

Hello there! Welcome to this month's Family Portraits post!

Here are my spreads from February...



And with that, I have a bit of an announcement... Family Portraits has decided to discontinue all English operations. And, more specifically, they are going to concentrate their market solely in Poland. I think this is wonderful for their growing Polish market! How exciting for those scrappers to be getting products in their language! I have enjoyed working with these goodies and wish them all the best.

Ah - but don't worry! I will continue to scrap in this way, with one pocket spread per month. I am really loving the monthly overview and the ease of including ephemera!

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. I imagine it must be hard for an overseas small business to try and deal with international shipping, let alone things in two, or more languages. Anyway, I'm probably wrong but I noticed your two older ones look so much alike, and the younger two, yep, looks so much alike. So sweet. I like this, too. Your way of project life, so to speak. As always, very cool. Have an awesome, blessed holiday. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to see the art/craft market growing worldwide, and I always love seeing how people in other countries approach it. Now, onto your beautiful family! These photos are gorgeous and give wonderful glimpses into life at the purple mailbox! Looks like some congratulations are in order! You have a wonderful style of celebrating your family, Ashli. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...