Friday, March 4, 2016

An Advent Style Pocket Letter....

With a dear friend headed off on a 6 week "opportunity of a lifetime" type trip with her husband, I knew I had to send her off with something fun...

You see, she too is obsessed with scrapping. In fact, she is the one who got me into this fabulous hobby in the first place!

Knowing she had to pack somewhat light, but would want to document her memories while away, I decided to send her off with a pocket letter...

But not just any pocket letter...

This one is advent style! There is one pocket for each week of her trip, numbered accordingly. Inside each pocket is a myriad of scrappy bits and bobs. I made her promise that she wouldn't look ahead too... I know, torture! HA!

I had more fun putting this together and I'm hoping she will have even more fun using all the goodies!
See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. I love this, Ashli, so clever. Definitely a sweet gift for a scrappy friend. Love. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely and thoughtful gift to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try this lil challenge for myself! The embellies are taking over! Thanks for the never ending inspiration girl. So so good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...