Wednesday, March 2, 2016

A Brand New Day... Cocoa Daisy March Kit Creations...

Hi there! Another month, another great kit!

Lets check out the goodies...

And here is what I made...

This cloud bunting was made out of one of the free cut files for the month and upon the suggestion of our talented graphic designer, Arleigh...
A little scrappy card...

More fun with the clouds...

I have a video coming later in the month for this one...

And another video for this one..

Playing with the adorable stamps...

Fun with the die cut pack...

Layering up the DITL cards...

More bunting....

And that's a wrap! Head on over to cocoadaisy.com to see all the goodies!

5 comments:

  1. wow, this is a real rich post....I love all, yes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my Ashli those girls! <3 So cute! I've seen before you mention how so smart they are, and hard working. I know how encouraging you are, and know they will go far. Congrats to your husband on his master's, wow, awesome achievement. I also love the layout with the hand cut letters. I'm planning one like that. I have the letters done I just need to be inspired to tell the story. Looking forward to the videos. Thanks for sharing. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ashli, sorry to bother you. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I just started using Pinterest, and I'm trying to pin your Reno layout (it's an excellent example of 4photos and just love what you did with the strips on the bottom). Anyway, I pinned something from here recently with no trouble, but with this I can't get what i want. I went to Cocoa Daisy, the blog and your gallery, but I didn't see it. Can you give me any suggestions? Maybe tell me what I'm doing wrong? Or if I'm doing something wrong and you don't like people pinning your stuff? I'd understand. Thanks. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to pin away!!!! Not sure why it won't let you. Sometimes my browser can give me trouble, you might try restarting?

      Delete
    2. Thanks. I found them in your gallery on scrapbook.com. Took everything not to pin the entire gallery!!😍😍😍

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...