Friday, February 19, 2016

Reason To Smile...

My friends at Simon Says Stamp just released a BRAND NEW collection...

And when some lovely little stamps landed on my desk, I certainly had reason to smile!

I just love the little square patterns... perfect for so many things!
For this layout, I stamped a variety of the patterns in black ink, then cut them down smaller...


I created an angled grid and did plenty of messy stitching to add even more texture...

Oh, and a fabulous piece of FLAIR is the perfect punctuation!

Be sure to head on over to Simon to see all the goodies from this release!

2 comments:

  1. I've got my eyes on the little pattern squares along with those cutie clouds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stamps are perfect for making embellishments, and me too for those clouds. Clouds are something I can add to a layout if it needs a little something. Anyway, as always, I just love what you did here. Those arrows, the stitching (yes to the stitching, with those awesome colors yet!), and the flair, just perfect with those patterned squares. Classic Ashli, always the best. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...