Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Pocket Letters?

Hi there!

Recently, on the Cocoa Daisy Forum, someone posed a question about Pocket Letters. She wondered what they were and what the big deal was.... well, one thing led to another and we all decided to do an exchange!

Basically, if I understood correctly, the idea is to fill these little pockets with scrappy goodness and then trade, pen pal style...

I loosely followed a guide created by Janette Lane, who I believe is the founder of this genre of "pen-palling."

It was both fun and challenging to put something together in an aesthetically pleasing manner that could also be taken apart to use. Let's just say that twine, clips, and pop dots were my friends!

Oh, and I included a little crafty quote as well, as per the above mentioned guide...

And there it is!

Thanks for joining me today!
See you soon...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...