Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Oh Brother... Put a Bird on It!

Hello and welcome to the last post in my On Brother series! If you aren't sure exactly what this is, just click on this LINK and all the prior posts will come up.

So... I think it is safe to say that I am totally in love with my ScanNCut! It can do so many, many things!

Like.... cut out this stamped little birdie... using a wonderful trick from May Flaum.

And this gorgeous vine piece...

Which came together very nicely on this little card! Along with plenty of mixed media action too...

I am in love!

The possibilities are endless and I have merely scratched the surface! I can't wait to play more...







3 comments:

  1. My favorites together in one precious card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No more Oh, Brother posts? I don't have one of these type machines, though they can do some cool things that's for sure. Anyway, even though I don't have one I've enjoyed seeing what you're currently making. Cute card! Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...