Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Family Portraits for 2016

Hello! It's a new year and the Family Portraits Store (CATfile Designs) is coming out with all new and wonderful things! In addition to their new products, I have a bit of a different approach with my documenting this year...

Take a look...



I am excited about this approach!
And, I am loving the gorgeous Family Portrait products... 
They will work really well for me in my 2016 album, I just know it!

Here's to telling the story...



See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ashli I just love your album, it turned out great. Just love the bits of the white paint. I was working on a background for a layout this am with my white paint to tone down the pattern a bit, love this idea from you. :) Anyway, the collection is really nice, and I liked how your first page came out, too. The colors and patterns from the cards and embellishments and your watercolors worked perfect. Loved it all. Can't wait to see more. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...