Wednesday, February 17, 2016

ATC's for the Win...

Not new at all, but new to me, is the world of Artist Trading Cards. My very first attempt at making one of these fun little pieces was through a swap with my friends at Cocoa Daisy.

I really enjoyed making it! And, when I posted it on Instagram, one of my lovely followers asked if I would like to trade with her. 

And so I made this for her...



And enclosed it in this handmade envelope...



I happened to be making the above ATC at a crop and one of my friends there asked if I would trade with her too... Of course!

So, I made this....



I'm having fun with these little creations! 
And, it's just delightful to trade with people and build a little collection of other's art!

See you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You've packed tons of wonderful artistic details into those tiny pieces. They are going to LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Awesome little treasures! If you want to do more, I would love to swap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEK! I'm loving these! Thank you once again for the inspiration.....you never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never swapped atc's but it sounds like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow, love love love! That girl on the scooter! Love her! Love your adorable faces and your awesome atc's. Really cute envelope, too. Need to figure that out. Great stuff, Ashli, great stuff. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...