Sunday, February 14, 2016

Art.Paint.Journal.Play... Deconstructed...

Hello and happy Monday! For this edition of Art.Paint.Journal.Play, I am trying a couple of new things...

Sketching a tree and tearing up a face, to be exact!

What's with the torn up face?
Well, I have been binging on art journal videos lately, mostly from Christy Sobolewski. I recently painted right along with her. I learned a ton! But, the final result didn't feel like "mine." So, I ripped it out of my journal, but kept it and you can see here that I tore it up to collage onto a page...

It's always fun to try new things!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun exercise to try something new and the joy of play :) I love Mondays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesomely beautiful, I don't have words. When you took that red paint and threw it down (my words) above the eye I just thought that was the most awesome thing. You have no fear. Nothing. And that I think is what I love most, even more than how enormously talented you are. You, my dear, rock. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...