Monday, February 29, 2016

Art. Paint. Journal. Play... Cat Woman...

Happy Monday! Welcome to another edition of Art. Paint. Journal. Play!

I am slowly getting my footing in this art journaling thing... figuring out what I like and what I don't and I am beginning to see a bit of my "style" emerge within the layers of paint and such...

That has me going back to older pages and wanting to do a bit of reworking. 

Last week's spread was one of those, as is this one. Enjoy!


I had fun reworking this page! And, now I feel it flows a bit with the rest of my journal as of late.


Thanks for watching!

2 comments:

  1. Great page! I loved the video. I loved seeing your process. Love how some of the colors you started out with completely changed. It amazes me how you tear your portrait drawings with abandon. Just awesome. You so rock. I usually have stamping, or stencils, often both, on my pages, but the last couple I painted free hand, from my imagination, with watercolors and Distress Inks. I'm liking that too. I don't do faces, I'm not that good, just messing around. Anyway, you totally rock! Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...