Wednesday, December 16, 2015

NEW CLASS... In the Works!!!

Hello, hello!

I have been diligently working away behind the scenes! I was` hugely blown away and complimented by the success of my very first independent class here at The Mailbox... so... I thought I would do it again!

I am thrilled to announce... Embellish: DIY Style!
Focusing on creating pages that are uniquely you, Embellish: DIY Style will have 10 (or more) videos... including detailed tutorials and 5 (or more) complete start to finish layouts and cards!

Class is projected to be available for purchase in late January. To guarantee your lowest possible price, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter, at the top right of my blog sidebar. (Please note... email and rss subscribers will need to click over to my actual blog site, purple mailbox.com,  to find this.)

I can't wait to share more soon!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait my friend! SO EXCITED!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it, Ashli! So happy for you. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to it, Ashli! So happy for you. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...