Wednesday, December 30, 2015

From My Notebook... The Cocoa Daisy January Kits!

Hello, hello! Can you believe we are right on the cusp of a new year? Its amazing how time goes, it really is! And, with the onset of a new year, we also have the onset of a new kit... the January 2016 Notebook kits from Cocoa Daisy, to be exact!

Let's have a look at all the goodies...

Totally cute, right?

Now here is what I made...

First up... an art journal spread! I have a process video coming soon for this too. I just fell in love with the gorgeous animals from the January planner kit, and I had to get artsy and play with them!
Next, we have a simple, but super fun and cute card. This uses both the adorable owls from the DITL kit as well as an awesome acetate word from Heidi Swapp...

Next up, lots of little bits from all the kits were included on this page. I will have a process video coming of this one too!

Hello feathers! Love them, and put them to use on this card here:

Exclusive wood veneer pencils and glasses? Yes please!

A plaid, wired ribbon and a bicycle full of hearts make the perfect pair on this valentine inspired card...

Up next, I am documenting a special family moment, using lots of patterned paper and some of the lovely clips, turned flair badges from the build your own add on...

Here we have some gorgeous layered tags and a fussy cut jar full of hearts from the DITL kit...

A mixed media card full of lots of little bits is up next... 
For this layout, I put to use some of the amazingly gorgeous exclusive paper and gold vellum butterfly....

And lastly, a fun combination of patterns here as I document that time the baby jumped out of her crib, so we wedged an air mattress under it...
whatever works, right???

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to head on over to cocoadaisy.com for all the goodies!

4 comments:

  1. Wow - you were certainly inspired by your box full of goodies - amazing creations, but it's that first journalling page that really made my jaw drop! Happy New Year!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at this.. love your style girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the girls' dresses, so lovely. (The tea layout). Your projects, the layouts, cards and journal pages are so awesome. (I enjoyed your December Daily, as well). Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...