Monday, December 14, 2015

Family Portraits... Year End!

WOW! A whole year... in one album... now I know how your Project Lifers must feel when you wrap up a year!
This last spread marks the completion of my Family Portraits Album that I did for CATfile Store.



I included lots of their beautiful, pre-printed cards...

And some of their lovely cut files too...

And journaled about how we celebrate Christmas...

And here is the final spread!

I also thought it would be fun to take a look back at the entire album, so here is a little video slide show for you...


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful album. Loved the video. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your beautiful album in the video! What a fabulous project. One of the links below was album organization from 2012 and it was fun to see how your style has evolved since then. What a great journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove it sooooooooooo much! Thank You for sharing it all with us! You know what? I myself finished this year with three FP albums hee hee :) It's really nice to have it all! Thank You Ashli!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...