Tuesday, December 29, 2015

December Daily... My Take... and an Update...

Remember my take on the documenting December this year? 

I started with this...

And had the intention of only jotting down memories and adding photos here and there, little itty bitty snippets at a time...

Well, this has proved very useful and wonderfully stress free as we are smack in the middle of a major home renovation!
So, as you can see in the photo above, I added a photo of the renovations...
As well as a few more photos from the month's happenings...
And that's it! Less than 5 minutes, for the whole month of December, has been devoted to my "December Daily." And really, most of that time was taken up with printing the photos!

I just love the stress-free nature of this. I plan to add in a couple more photos and some journaling too. I'll keep you posted...


1 comment:

  1. I am loving your stress free approach! Easy peasy and so simple!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...