Friday, December 4, 2015

A December Crafting Binge... With a VIDEO... and My December Daily for 2015!

Hi HI! I was super inspired to craft up some Christmas inspired goodies with the latest Cocoa Daisy Kits! 
I made a few cards, several layouts, and my version of "December Daily" this year...
Lets have a look!
As you can tell, I had lots of fun!
So, what's the deal with this?
It's my version of December Daily, Document December, Journal Your Christmas... Etc....
All on just one layout?
YEP!
As you can see, I have interactive flaps that will allow me to add journaling and photos throughout the month...


Why am I doing it this way? Well, I have a few crafty things in the works right now and while I love looking back at my past December Dailies and I find it super rewarding to do, I do not want to be tied down to it this year. SO... a layout with freedom to jot down memories as I see fit this month is just perfect!

I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. That's a neat, clever idea. One all encompassing layout, that's awesome. I love ALL your projects. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...