Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Prepping another Spread... and a VIDEO!

Hello friends!
November tends to be a month where we focus on things we are thankful for, especially here in the USA as we observe Thanksgiving. Well, I am blessed to have much to be thankful for...

...one of which is this wonderful hobby!

Today, I am sharing on the Cocoa Daisy Blog, along with some of my fellow designers. Be sure to check it out! And... take a look at this:


Stay tuned... I will update you on how both the October and November spreads turn out once they are finished off with journaling and photos!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I am so enjoying these videos. I have to say, I am not a scrapbooker but I use your techniques in my art journal and they look great. Your class got me more inspired than I have been in a long time. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much! Your words mean a lot to me! :)

      Delete
  2. I like your idea of prepping ahead of time. This is so helpful and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...