Sunday, November 29, 2015

From the December Desktop... and an Unboxing Video...

The Cocoa Daisy December "Desktop" kits revealed over the weekend and they are lovely! So, let's take a look at all the goodies, shall we?



And now for my projects...

First up, I put some of the free (to subscribers) cut files to use as a background for this mixed media page...
Next up, a card created with lots of stamping...

For this card, I used washi to make my "ornaments."

This next page is my version of my December Daily this year. More on that soon...

I put some of the lovely exclusives to use on this page...

More stamping and mixed media fun as I document hubby's new hobby...

Playing with a more graphic approach with some more of the exclusives...

And sometimes a diaper ends up on your roof. Then, you have to scrap it...

For this next card, I created christmas trees with paper scraps...

And there we have it! I will have a fun video coming soon too. Be sure to check out Cocoa Daisy for all the goodies!

5 comments:

  1. Love your projects! I'm definitely trying the ornament washi tape trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything you made with the kits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun watching you unpack and explain the kits. I love the planner stuff! Your projects - Awesome!! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your unpacking videos.....thank goodness it did not make me go rush to add more items to my cart this month (you, however, tempting me with the planner stamps....how clever you are). In awe of your projects and stories (Diaper on the Roof, really?) Thank you!
    P.S. Clever idea with the alphas when you run out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great layouts and cards. Stamped Christmas tree? Genius. Clever. Beautiful. Beyond words. Diaper on the roof? For real? Too, too funny. Love them all. I'm home now, so I'm watching the video right now. These videos are too fun. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...