Monday, November 9, 2015

Family Portraits... The Finish Line!

This project is almost complete! I can't tell you how great it feels to have a book that is almost full, that I have been working on for almost a year!
Look how lovely it looks, all full of fun memories...

And here is the latest entry...

All about how we love to have fun together as a family, even when we are just doing our daily chores...

Be sure to head over the the CATfile store to see all the goodies!

Want to see more of my spreads in this album? Just search "family portraits" on my blog and they will all come up!

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout for your album. Funny I was just thinking about this project and wondered about it, so glad to see an update. It's a lovely idea. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...