Friday, October 23, 2015

The Softer Side... Student Work

We are having a blast in my course, The Softer Side and students are joining us daily. You can read more about it here. I have so enjoyed seeing what everyone has been creating!

Let's have a look:

From top left, to bottom right:

Aren't they all so wonderful?!?!

If you are in my class and would like your work featured, please email me (soaphouse@gmail.com) or post your piece to instagram, with the hashtag #softersideclass

To purchase the class, visit my Etsy here.

Have you finished this class and wondering when my next class will be? It is in production and I will have more details soon! 

Huzzah!

1 comment:

  1. I have finished the class, but have gone back to reference a video several times. I wish I knew how to do that, put stuff on the internet. Everyone's work is so awesome. Super inspiring. Looking forward to seeing more about your new class. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...