Thursday, October 29, 2015

Let's Have a Gathering...

The November Cocoa Daisy Kits are gorgeous! "Gathering" is full of the most lovely and unexpected color and pattern combinations. Before I show you what I created, let's have a look at the unboxing video...

And, now for the projects!

I used lots of the DITL cards, cut into strips, to line the bottom of this layout. And those cats? Aren't they cute! Just like I mentioned in the unboxing video, I had more fun letting them peak out from various places on my pages...


Next up, one of the free (to subscribers) kitty cut files gave me some art journaling inspiration. I will have an Art.Paint.Journal.Play process video coming later in the month for this too!

Here, I enjoyed playing with that gorgeous leaf patterned paper. It is one of the exclusives this month. 

Up next... while Bible Journaling (in a scrappy way) is not my thing, I have always wished my Bible had a pocket to hold special notes and letters. I fell in love with this exclusive patterned paper and knew I wouldn't mind looking at it over an over again. SO... a pocket it became!

Next up, stepping out of my comfort zone with a patterned paper background! And, how could I not scrap that photo?

More fun with the leaf paper. This time, on a card...

And here, I really enjoyed prepping an October Spread last month (more on how that's coming along in another post) that I decided to do something similar for November... And, a process video is coming soon too!

Here, a little DITL card and a kitty find their home on a card...

Up next, this is inspired by the sketch of the month, and is incidentally also titled "sketch." HA!

I had so much fun playing with the alpha stamp for this page. Look for it to appear on the blog again too...

And finally, the free November planner printables inspired this card, and it is finished off with that awesome mushroom... another exclusive!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit Cocoa Daisy to find all these goodies!

3 comments:

  1. Boy, that was some gathering of special projects.....where shall I start? Love the layouts: book sale, sketch, too many words and oh, that face of Oakleigh cracks me up; love the whimsy in your cards, PL & art journal. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. November is such a lovely collection of papers and embellishments. I'm a fan for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get a chance to watch the video yet, I'll do that tomorrow, but I had to say, awesome layouts and cards. Your photos are terrific, too. That cute one of the baby, wow. How precious. And how cool is it to win a box of books? Very. As always, inspiring, beyond compare. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...