Friday, October 16, 2015

#FlipScrapGo - A Card and an Intro Page!

Hello there!

If you follow me on Instagram, you are familiar with my #FlipScrapGo process "videos." If not, you can read more about them here.

All caught up? Great! Let's take a look at what I have been up to lately in terms of these quick and easy little projects...

First up, a quick and easy tissue paper Birthday Card...



Easy, fun and high impact! Gotta love that!
Next up, an album intro page. I have always used large photos as intro pages in my girls' albums. For more about that you can check out this video here.

Recently, I found myself needing to move into new albums for all four girls. So, it was time to make some more intro pages. 

Let's have a look at one I did, kickin' it old school style with some Sassafras Foldies and my beloved  punches...



It really is THAT easy and simple.

Not only do I find this a great way to start out an album, but I really do love how quick and easy these pages are to put together. In fact, let's take a look at the rest of them...




Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I have to come back to watch the videos, but I wanted to say your albums, sigh, your photos are so beautifully ethereal. Soft, sweet. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...