Sunday, October 4, 2015

Art.Paint.Journal.Play... Perspective


Hello there! Welcome to the second installment of my new video series, Art.Paint.Journal.Play!

For this spread, I played with lots of fun stamping, embossing, and pen work. Then, I covered it up and played some more!


I had more fun playing with all of these messy fun supplies!

I'm also sharing this over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog and you can see a full project photo and supply list there!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages Ashli. Thanks for video tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply amazing and wonderful to see your process. Thank you for sharing! - Irma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Congrats on your awesome feature at SSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages! Love your unique style, especially your circles and houses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed this! So cool to see you changing your mind here and there and just going with the flow. Perhaps what draws me to your work more than anything is your handling of white space and your line work which gives it such honesty (no one scribbles circles better than you). And, you always tell a story. Thanks for letting us see how you work--so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I echo what Bealah Bee said, she nailed it. I love how you tell your stories. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this your talent is amazing, thank you for sharing~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved watching your process....thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...