Monday, October 19, 2015

A Trip Down Simon Memory Lane...

As you know, I recently stepped down from the DT at Simon Says Stamp. I was on this team for just over 3 amazing years! Our fearless leader, May Flaum never ceased to inspired and challenge! It was wonderful! So... before this month leaves us completely, let's have a look back at some of my favorite projects that I created for Simon, shall we?

Let me first say that creating weekly, for over 3 years, ends up being over 150 projects! WOW! I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites, but managed to pull 35 of my most favorite projects. And, here they all are... in no particular order. 

I wonder... can you tell which ones are older and which are newer?


































In case you would like more info and process details, you can search "simon says stamp" on the sidebar of my blog to pull up all my past posts for them.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and for joining me on this trip down memory lane!

11 comments:

  1. Wow What a beautiful retrospective! I saw many of my favorites! I know which are the most current ones. :) But I think all of it is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect example post of why I enjoy coming to your blog! All are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects, every single one. Your work is lovely, and inspiring. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoyed seeing your projects--love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never cease to inspire. I will miss seeing you over at SSS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the inspiration! It was fun to see your evolution as an artist to your current place and my how your gals have grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will miss you but are looking forward to your guest features! This is such a fun library to view. Adored working with you and your art!

    ReplyDelete

  8. thank you for sharing these. I am not a paper scrapper, but adore staring at shadows on your page. I am a digital gal for scrapping, and your pages are pure inspiration. I love them!!

    ReplyDelete

  9. thank you for sharing these. I am not a paper scrapper, but adore staring at shadows on your page. I am a digital gal for scrapping, and your pages are pure inspiration. I love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...