Friday, September 11, 2015

It's the Little Things...

It really is. The little things, that is. Those are the things that I forget most easily, but I tend to wish I could remember most. And that, my friends, is exactly what I focused on for my August Family Portraits spread!
My friends at CATfile took the Month of August off for Holiday, so there were not formal sketches or prompts given. BUT, I am loving that I have an entry every month in this fun little album, so I made my own prompt of "The Little Things."
It really is good stuff!

I added plenty of their lovely stickers...
And, of course, the perfect piece of FLAIR doesn't hurt either...
And there we have it...
The Little Things... Documented!

And speaking of little things, I used some of the lovely cards from CATfile, as well as my hand laminator, to craft up this little mini-book for my daughter.
The laminator makes it a dry-erase book too!

Here is a little #FlipScrapGo I did of my process: 


So fun, yes?
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out all the lovely Family Portrait goodies!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, great idea to focus on the little things for your monthly family album. It's a favorite prompt of mine. I'm sorry I'm a bit behind in my reading. Wanted to stop by and catch up. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool laminator! BTW, my brother's bday was the 20th too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...