Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Daydreaming with Cocoa Daisy...

Hi, Hi! September is here and that can only mean one thing...

Well, two things actually:
1. Fall is QUICKLY approaching... YAY!
2. It's time to share with you a new, and very lovely, Cocoa Daisy Kit!

I had lots of fun and made lots of stuff with the gorgeousness that is the "Daydream" kits!

Before I show you what I made, let's have a look at what I had to work with...

So many lovely things, yes?

And here is what I made...

First up, we have a simple fall inspired card...
For this next project, I was inspired by one of the old Masters... Matisse, to be exact. And, I will be sharing a process video over on the Cocoa Daisy Blog soon!

This next page is based on the sketch for this month:

For this next story that I wanted to tell, I didn't have any photos, so... the acetate triangles came in very handy to use as a focal point!

For this next page, I played with the exclusive Cocoa Daisy banner patterned paper to scrap about our newest addition... 

And now, a little of my favorite white on kraft action...

Oh, there's our new little lady again...

And again! Can you tell we like her?

I had so much fun with the dip died tags from the Build Your Own Add On selections and you can see a bit of that here...

The September planner pages were perfection for documenting our new timelines that we are using for our homeschool...

This kit certainly did make me happy...

And last, but not least, lots of DITL card and painty fun on this page...

Another awesome month for Cocoa Daisy!
Be sure to head on over to their website to check out all the goodies!

5 comments:

  1. You are AMAZING! So many gorgeous layouts!! How long does an average page take you? I want to steal your secrets- haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, thank you so much! It takes be between 30 minutes to an hour, on average. BUT... most pages are scrapped "in my head" before I get to the studio :)

      Delete
  2. I wish my head could come up with a beautiful idea! I have to depend on amazing people like you and copy your beautiful layouts as best I can. Thank you for all your help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I'm telling you, I feel a little weak in the knees looking at all these wonderful creations at once!! Swoon!! The card!!!!! It's a show stopper!! And all of your gorgeous layouts...wow. I can't get enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts. I love to see what your kids are up to, they seem so well rounded, and that little one climbing, seems like it was yesterday she was just born. Cute. Anyway, love the white on kraft, I find I've been turning to kraft for my backgrounds lately. Thanks for sharing your pretty layouts. Those kits look awesome. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...