Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Another Gorgeous Month and an Unboxing VIDEO...

Hey hey!

It's time to take a look at what I created with the October Memento Kits from Cocoa Daisy!

First, let's take a look at what I had to work with in this unboxing video:

So may fun things, right?

And here is what I made...
















As you can see, I really enjoyed working with these kits! 

In fact, I have a couple of process videos that will be shared throughout October. So, stay tuned! 

And, be sure to head over to cocoadaisy.com to see all the goodies!

4 comments:

  1. Ashli you truly are amazing. I love your style and how you don't over think it, you just play and create. Beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have made so many projects with this kit. They are beautiful, sweet, lovely. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  3. These layouts and projects are packed with inspiration for gentle, subtle but incredible design and mixed media techniques. I love what you've done! ~ iliana

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I really enjoy looking at all your creations! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...