Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Softer Side - Class NOW OPEN!

I am so excited to announce that my new class... The Softer Side, is now available for purchase!

You may have seen some chitter chatter about it from students already... that is because I released it to my email subscribers over the weekend. If you would like to be included in that group, and want to make sure that you are one of the first to learn of my next class, as well as get the lowest possible price, just shoot me an email. (soaphouse@gmail.com)



Now... on to the nitty gritty about this class!


In this course, I will demonstrate my favorite go-to techniques for creating a soft, ethereal look on any scrapbook page. Using a few basic supplies, such as white paint and watercolors, you will learn how to blend and paint with ease, while creating a light and airy look to your projects!

Please have a look at this little video for more info:


Want a few more details?
Here you go...

With this course, you will receive instant access to the following:
  • Two intro videos, covering supplies and thoughts about choosing photos
  • One in-depth technique video
  • Three start to finish layout process videos
  • That comes to a total of 6 videos, with just under 2 hours of video content. 113 minutes to be exact.
  • A PDF download of course content.
  • Acces to me via email for any and all questions, ponderings, etc...
  • Ability to download videos to your own personal computer or compatible device for permanent archiving and viewing
  • Three exclusive layouts that are only available to students in this class and are guaranteed not to be shared elsewhere
  • Online access to class as long as my website is active (which should be a very long time)
  • Comment form in which to chat and share links to your work
  • And, what I hope, is an abundant amount of inspiration!
Questions and Answers:
How are these videos different from what you already post for free on YouTube?
  • While I do share a bit about my process in those videos, these will be much more in-depth, with even some close up, zoomed in shots of my process and technique. Also, my YouTube videos stand alone. These six videos are designed to work together, building upon one another with ideas and concepts to create a comprehensive course.
What supplies do I need?
  • Supplies for this class are covered in-depth in the first course video, but before purchasing this class, I suggest you make sure to have some basic white paint and some sort of wet color medium (watercolors are my go-to). I will also be using paint brushes, a spray bottle, waterproof black pens, and a palette knife. However, there are many, many options for substitutions and those are discussed in the first video of the class.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
  • While I feel this class is an extremely good value for the price, I would not want anyone to be unhappy with their purchase. If that is indeed the case, please contact me directly and we can work together to resolve any issue you may be having.
Speaking of price, how much is the course?
  • Class is available at an introductory price of $8. This price is good for a limited time only!
  • Beginning August 20, the class will be available at it's normal price of $10.
How do I buy this course and access my materials?
  • You may purchase this course in my ETSY SHOP HERE. Upon purchase, you will be sent an email with the PDF download. This PDF also includes the private classroom page link as well as the video passcode. If you have any difficulties with the email, the links, or the PDF... simply email me (soaphouse@gmail.com) and we will resolve any and all issues asap!
What if I have a question that wasn't answered here?
  • Email me! soaphouse@gmail.com - I am always, always happy to help!

Thanks so much for your loyal support and I look forward to seeing you in class!

BUY NOW




1 comment:

  1. Yay! I have been looking forward to a solo class from you for so long! Running to get the class right now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...