Wednesday, August 12, 2015

#FlipScrapGo Updates!

Hello There! Time to share some of my recent #FlipScrapGo posts from Instagram. If you aren't too sure what I am talking about, have a look at this post for more explanation.

All caught up? Great!

Let's have a look...

That little Fuse Tool is SO handy! I love how it worked for scrapping my daughter's recent artwork!
Next up, some fun letter altering for Cocoa Daisy Kit Club....


So many possibilities!
And next up, I needed a way to "scrap" some treasured Christmas Cards... Fuse Tool to the rescue!


So easy!
And last, but not least... a look at how I used a Dear Lizzy Journal Cover as the featured embellishment of a recent Cocoa Daisy page...



Yay fun!

Remember, these are always posted to my Instagram first, so be sure to follow me there!

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the process Flips! Thank you for taking time to do these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...