Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Working on a New Venture...

Hello lovely blog friends!

I am joining you today with some exciting news! I have been working hard behind the scenes on something very exciting... 

Perhaps you have notice the new button at the top right of my blog? (email subscribers, you will need to click over to purplemailbox.com to see it). 

Did you click on it? YAY! 

Yes, yes... it is true! I have been working towards a long-time personal goal of mine and with much encouragement and advice from a wonderful crafty friend, I am on my way to offering classes here at the Purple Mailbox!

I love taking online classes and have been lucky enough to contribute to several along the way too! You really can't beat the affordability and ease of a class that appears right in your home, via your computer or tablet, and infuses you with tips, tricks and inspiration... all while in your favorite fuzzy slippers, or whatever your comfortable footwear of choice may be. 

Not only do I love being a student of online crafty classes, I really do enjoy teaching as well, putting together tutorials, and overall just having a really good and messy time in my studio!

And I love sharing all of that with you! 

I can tell you more soon, but in the mean time... here is a little sneaky peak of what I my first class offering will be...



I'm going to leave you in suspense on more details, but let's just say that I have been busy editing lots of great video content!

And, remember to email me (soaphouse@gmail.com) to request a personal notification as to when this class is officially on sale!

Thanks for stopping by today, for loyally following my blog, and for your continued support of my work. I can't wait to share more details soon!

7 comments:

  1. What a great adventure! This is such a natural next step for you...congratulations!!
    Ps-can't wait to see what you've put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! You're videos are awesome. This will be a great venture for you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an exciting time! Congratulations!! Looking forward to the big reveal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You have certainly been working very hard towards this goal......sign me up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful news! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Awesome, awesome news. I'll be sending you an email. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...