Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Time to Share the Hemingway Goodness!

Oh yes it is! Hemingway just revealed over at Cocoa Daisy and I can't wait to share with you what I made!

But first, let's have a look at the unboxing of all the goodies, shall we?


Oh yes! So many fun things to create with! Let's see what I came up with....

I have been wanting to play with these fabulous wood hoops from Crate Paper and was so excited to see them as an option in the BYOA (Build Your Own Add On)...

The fun jewel tones in this kit had me thinking back to the 90's and on this layout I scrapped about my love of riding in a boat, using a picture from back in the day. Oh, and I had quite the good time doodling the "boat" embellishments and filling them with things like pineapples and birdies... because that is exactly what every boat should have in it.
You might have noticed that this kit also had me scrapping multiple photos. So rare for me! But, I embraced the mood and went for it. For this next layout, I used a bit of a "deconstructed" project life style approach. Lots of the cards. Lots of journaling. Lots of photos. No pockets.

This next one came together so fast with that hoop and the tissue paper from the packaging....

And here is a super fun card using the adorable birdie from one of the stamp sets, as well as one of the DITL cards...

Another fun card using some hand cut letter action...

Look! Lot of photos on this one! The bottom left one is interactive and opens to reveal my journaling...

This next page has a process video coming soon...

And here, I put the Heidi Swapp journal that is available in the BYOA to use as a place to hold lots of photos about my sweet 16 trip to CA...

And last, but not least, another page of yesteryear... this time using some planner kit goodies and more DITL cards...


So, as you can see... the Hemingway kits are FABULOUS! Head on over to Cocoa Daisy to see all the goodies! And, you can also see detail shots of all these layouts over in my Gallery.

3 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo lovely! I just love every single project! Eachlayout is beautiful! Love the doodles you added!!! Love your charm and whimsy!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. Your layouts are so lovely. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...