Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Softer Side... Class Sneaks!!!!

Last week, I mentioned that I have been working hard on my first class offering here at Purple Mailbox. I am so excited about this and am in the final stages of editing and writing the course content. I will share more details soon.... but, in the mean time... here are a few sneaks!
I have so much in store for you...

In this course, I will demonstrate my favorite go-to techniques for creating a soft, ethereal look on any scrapbook page. Using a few basic supplies, such as white paint and watercolors, you will learn how to blend and paint with ease, while creating a light and airy look to your projects!

The Softer Side will be available to purchase very soon. Until then, be sure to email me (soaphouse@gmail.com) to request a personal notification as to when the course is available to purchase. 

Oh - and I'll let you in on a little secret... those of you that email me (BIG thanks to all of you that already have) will not only have the first chance to purchase, but will also be offered the LOWEST price. YAY fun! So, shoot me an email and I promise to have more details soon!

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you. Wishing you the absolute best. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new venture, Ashli! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to hear about your newest class. I love everything you do!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...