Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Taking a Look at the Mixed Media Process... and a VIDEO!

Hello there!

I recently shared a video on the Cocoa Daisy Blog...


Taking a look at my process for working with white paint and watercolors...



Want to have a more in depth look at my process and approach to creating this soft look in your scrapbooking? Stay tuned... I have something really fun up my sleeve and I can't wait to share more! Any guesses?


Oh, and don't forget to head on over to Cocoa Daisy to get some of these fun goodies!


See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Great process video and love the photo of you two. This layout is a great complement to the other "Read Always" layout with the sweet sweet photo of you two. BTW, has the cut files for July been released; I have not received an e-mail yet and it usually comes out the first week in July.....just curious. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Our customer service extraordinaire is on vacation and will send them when she gets back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video! Loved it, and your layout. I especially took note of the tip to use grey for shading. Your watercolors are lovely. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...