Thursday, July 23, 2015

Favorites...

The July prompt over at CATfile is all about our favorites. 

We pretty much have two favorite places around here...
Our home, which I chose to focus on for my Family Portraits Spread:

I am loving this geotag!

And this doodly heart flower thingy was perfection to add my own doodles to...

And our other favorite...

Sunday lunch with family...

I filled this layout with lots of fun bits from the July printables...

And there's that geotag again!



Be sure to head over to CATfile to check out all the fun things and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I am so in love with your style! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that two of us in love with your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff. I really like how you used the printables. Your project with the Catfile company is really cool, and I'm thinking of a similar project for next year. That geotag and heart doodle are awesome. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both these clean and funky layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...